Experienced CNC Miller Rickmansworth - Permanent £15- £18 P/HR please call patrick on 01202 638 900
We are a successful and expanding Sub-Contract engineering company in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, supplying high quality components to a wide range of industries including aerospace, medical and motorsport.
Due to the expansion of our CNC Milling Department we are seeking an experienced CNC Miller (Programmer / Setter) to join our busy and expanding engineering team on a permanent basis.
Duties will include Programming, setting and operating Mazak VCS and VTC machining centres.
Essential experience / skills:
· Programming, setting and operating Mazak CNC mills using Mazatrol controls. CNC Millers with experience programming with other controls will be considered and provided with training
· Experience of using “OneCNC” CAD software an advantage but not essential.
· A very good understanding of engineering drawings.
· Must be a proactive team player, with a positive 'can do' attitude.
· Ability and knowledge of machining complex parts to tight tolerances.
· Able to use various types of measuring equipment.
· Ability to work with the minimum of supervision.
· Experience of small batch work an advantage.
· Previous experience of working in a similar manufacturing environment is preferred.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Aerospace experience is an advantage.
Monday to Thursday 7:30am to 4:00pm Friday 7:30am to 1:00pm.
Competitive Salary (depending on experience) + Overtime.
Private medical care available.
Job type: Permanent.
Job status: Full Time
Please call patrick on 01202 638900
apply here or email to firstname.lastname@example.org