Our Client is now recruiting for a CLINICAL LEAD, for a lovely Nursing and residential Care Home based in Sevenoaks Kent .
£40,000- £45,000 Per annum apply here email firstname.lastname@example.org or call patrick on 01202 638900
We are looking for kind, friendly, talented and caring candidate to join and enhance our team of hard working, passionate and friendly team.
The role of a Clinical Lead is vitally important and fundamental in the principles of delivering the highest quality of clinical management and administration to our residents.
- Current NMC registration
- Competent clinician working with elderly nursing/dementia clients with a positive, hardworking attitude.
- Competency in Management of Medication Management.
- Experience and competency in Clinical Governance Management.
- Strong organisational and communication skills and working effectively and efficiently.
- Able to assess, manage and monitor the on going needs of the residents for care
- Develop, Manage, Maintain, monitor and update care plans, risk assessments and audits
- Adhere to policies and procedures in the organisation, NMC and CQC.
- Confident in taking charge of shifts and in mentoring, training and supervising staff.
- Provide on-call support as per on-call rota.
- You need to be kind, caring and patient with a reassuring and positive attitude.
- You need to be equally happy to work as part of our team and on your own initiative.
- You will need to have an interest in working with our client group of elderly frail residents with dementia.
- You will need to share our values of protecting dignity, promoting wellbeing and working in a person-centred manner at all times.
What we can offer you:
- A very competitive salary plus excellent enhancements.
- Opportunity to undertake further development and leadership training.
- On the job support plus ongoing training and development
- Cash reward for introducing friends or family to work for us.
- The benefits of working for a small business where your contribution is truly valued.
- A beautiful and pleasant working environment.
If you are honest, friendly and well organised with excellent communication skills, then we would like to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time hours TBA 37-39 Hours per week Basic starting salary
£40,000 to £45,000 Dependant on relevant experience
- Nursing: 4 years+ (Required)
£40,000- £45,000 apply here email email@example.com or call patrick on 01202 638900
Compiled by : Patrick Dickson
Compiled on : 09/20/18