RGN Deputy Care Home Manager
RGN Deputy Care Home Manager (NVQ Level 5)
Please apply here or call Leanne on 01202 292995
An attractive Care Home in a quiet residential area of Milton Keynes is looking for an experienced and professional Care and Nursing Home Manager to join their team
In need of someone who can provide a secure home in which service users can express their individuality, gain the feeling of self-worth through meaningful activities, and maximise their individual development.
Candidates should display good communication and organisation skills, be a team player and willing to support, develop and train the rest of the team, working closely with the Care Home proprietors in order to achieve their vision.
Requirements of Deputy Care Home Manager
- RGN qualified
- Proven track record in a residential care service environment.
- Applicants must have work experience in Care Homes with good CQC ratings
- Some managerial experience preferred.
- Applicant should have achieved NVQ Level 5
Responsibilities of Deputy Care Home Manager
- Support the Care Home Manager (registered manager) in all aspects of the home's management, including taking temporary complete charge during the absence of the senior staff.
- Maintain the day-to-day running of the home to meet all legal requirements in the absence of the registered manager.
- Support the care and health needs of each service user and to make sure they are kept safe and well protected.
- Continuously monitor and review the home’s activities to make sure high standards are being maintained.
- Support the Care Home Manager to manage and develop staff, including the recruitment, appointment and deployment of care, catering, domestic and other staff employed by the home.
- Maintain the premises in good working order to comply with health and safety and care standards.
- Support the Care Home Manager to manage finances where appropriate, including day-to-day budgets and systems for service user finances.
Benefits for Deputy Care Home Manager
- Competitive salary.
- Statutory sick leave benefits.
- Employer pension scheme contribution.
- Ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Opportunity to progress within a forward-thinking company.
- Equal opportunities employer.
PLEASE APPLY HERE OR CALL LEANNE 01202 292995
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £36,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year