CNC Turner required for Busy Precision Engineering Firm based near Watford Standard Days Wage £15- £16 P/hr Dependant on experience applicants must be able to Program Set and Operate CNC Lathes and ideally have experience with Mazatrol controls having experience with mazatrol T+ control and having used mazatrol lathes with Milling attachments would be very useful
Training will Be provided to CNC turners with programming experience on other controls such as Fanuc
overtime always available
please only apply if you have experience and are able to fully program cnc lathes
If you have the right experience apply here email email@example.com or call Patrick on 01202 638900 vacancy ref 1179
successful and expanding Sub-Contract engineering company in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, supplying high quality components to a wide range of industries including aerospace, medical and motorsport.
Due to the expansion of our CNC Turning Department we are seeking an experienced CNC Turner to join our busy and expanding engineering team on a permanent basis.
Duties will include Programming, setting and operating Mazak CNC Lathes.
Essential experience / skills:
· Programming, setting and operating Mazak CNC Lathes with bar feed / sub spindle using Mazatrol controls.
· A very good understanding of engineering drawings.
· Must be a proactive team player, with a positive 'can do' attitude.
· Ability and knowledge of machining complex parts to tight tolerances.
· Able to use various types of measuring equipment.
· Ability to work with the minimum of supervision.
· Experience of small batch work an advantage.
· Previous experience of working in a similar manufacturing environment is preferred.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Aerospace experience is an advantage.
Monday to Thursday 7:30am to 4:00pm Friday 7:30am to 1:00pm.
Competitive salary (depending on experience) + Overtime.
Private medical care available.
Job type: Permanent.
Job status: Full Time