Deputy Care Home Manager (NVQ Level 5)
Care Home In Portsmouth is looking for an experienced and professional Care and Nursing Home Manager to join the team
. We need someone who can provide a secure home in which service users can express their individuality, gain the feeling of self-worth through meaningful activities, and maximise their individual development.
Applicants should display good communication and organisation skills. We are looking for a team player who is willing to support, develop and train the team, working closely with the care home proprietors in order to achieve the care home’s vision.
Requirements of Deputy Care Home Manager
- Proven track record in a residential care service environment.
- Applicants must have work experience in care homes with good CQC ratings
- Some managerial experience preferred.
- Applicant should have achieved NVQ Level 5
Responsibilities of Deputy Care Home Manager
- Support the Care Home Manager (registered manager) in all aspects of the home's management, including taking temporary complete charge during the absence of the senior staff.
- Maintain the day-to-day running of the home to meet all legal requirements in the absence of the registered manager.
- Support the care and health needs of each service user and to make sure they are kept safe and well protected.
- Continuously monitor and review the home’s activities to make sure high standards are being maintained.
- Support the Care Home Manager to manage and develop staff, including the recruitment, appointment and deployment of care, catering, domestic and other staff employed by the home.
- Maintain the premises in good working order to comply with health and safety and care standards.
- Support the Care Home Manager to manage finances where appropriate, including day-to-day budgets and systems for service user finances.
Benefits for Deputy Care Home Manager
- Competitive salary.
- Statutory sick leave benefits.
- Employer pension scheme contribution.
- Ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Opportunity to progress within a forward-thinking company.
- We are an equal opportunities employer.
- to apply please call patrick on 01202 638900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org