We are a subcontracting precision engineering company with customers ranging from automotive, oil and gas, aerospace and defence.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of setting, operating and programming on 3 +1 axis milling machines using Fanuc & Siemens control systems. Working in a production environment. EdgeCAM experience would be beneficial but not essential.
Role will include;
· Programming, setting and running a DMG Mori CMX 1100V (2019) and a Yang Eagle 1000
· Adjusting existing programmes
· Programming of new jobs
· Maintaining a level of self-inspection throughout a batch
· Working within a team on the section
· Machining to tight tolerances
Rate of pay depending on experience £15-17/hour. Our standard week is 39 hours, any hours over that we pay 1.5x. Overtime regularly available. The normal working hours are 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Thursday and 08:00 - 13:00 Friday.
Starting 22 days holiday with an extra day each year to a maximum of 25 days, plus Bank Holidays.
We operate a company sick pay scheme.
To apply email cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call patrick on 01202 638900